Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fruits


Remember my list from last post? Well I remember because I checked every item off - except for cleaning the bathroom. But not to worry, Kyle suprised me with a spik n' span bathroom when I got home from Gunnison on Thursday night. That's better than having the Easter Bunny come! I sure love that Kyle guy! Anyway, here's some of the fruits of my labors...


the burp cloths for the new moms in the ward.



...Making room for more clothes! :)




...And the treasure refurbished. The round frame used to be this hideous goldish color. Now it's nice and shiny new black, and is bigger than it looks in the picture. I love it. I don't know what to do with it. really, the purpose of the post is to hear your wonderful creative ideas of what I can display in this beauty of a frame. Since I get my inspiration from all you folks, I'm depending on you! :)



In more exciting news - I am completely finished with my preceptorship in Gunnison. I loved it, and I love even more that I'm done with it, every single 136 hours of it! It'll be nice to stay home more often. Now Kyle and I are trying to pump eachother up for finals. You know how the end of the sememster is... Only 2 weeks to go. Anyone can do anything for 2 weeks, right?!

Have a Happy Easter everyone
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Curtis Crew said...

Hurray, you're done! How exciting! I'm happy that things are cruisin right along for you guys. You're amazing and I love seeing all that you do. Happy Easter!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Congrats on being done. And look at you being all crafty! Way to go. I also love the frame. And the FAMILY blocks! Those moms are going to love those burp cloths. You can never have to many of those!

Katie said...

I want to know how you do those burp cloths...is that just ribbon you sewed on?

Anna said...

yeah, it was ribbon down the middle and then on the edges i just used that quilting premade edge stuff. can't think of the real name of it now! let me get back to you... :)

Amy said...

Cute burp cloths! You are so creative, Anna Leigh! I think I might make some to give as gifts. By the way, I think the term you are looking for is quilt binding.

As for the frame, I bet Karli or Kara have a cute idea.

Beagleys said...

Anna! It sounds like you are staying very busy! ha ha It was so good to get to have dinner with you and catch up! I miss you and Valerie all the time! ha ha Our class just isn't the same without you guys! ha ha Well i'm way excited that we get to be blog friends now!

Lauri said...

Proud Mom here. Way to be finished and way to create. Keep it up. We loved having you "home" for a few precious days. Little guys can't figure out why they can't have you and Kyle to ourselves.