Lately it seems as though everyone and their dog (no pun intended) is expanding their family. Almost daily there is a post on a blog or announcement at church or work that someone's small clan is about to get bigger. So... after much thought and discussion, Kyle and I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and join ya'll in your endeavors! Without any further adeiu, I introduce you to the newest member of our Curtis Crew...
Meet Titus!
Athletic and snuggly, this 10 month pit bull/boxer mix pup arrived about a week ago and has graced us with his presence ever since. He is only a temporary member, however, as his visit will last the duration of the summer while his real family is off embarking on a summer long adventure on the west coast.
This is the typical scene in our backyard. Titus has stolen the toy from Reggie, and playfully runs around the yard (much faster than Reggie could ever imagine running) until his opponent outsmarts him and cuts him off. This results in playful fighting for hours on end. Then the cycle starts over.
Reggie has taken to the role of 'Big Brother.' Titus likes to somehow squirm his way out of the yard and visit the neighborhood. Reggie is the constant companion as we traipse through the neighborhood calling out Titus' name. When spotted, Reggie trots over to Titus, latches on to that loose skin around his neck and drags him towards home.
That is a true story.
To sum it up, there is no announcement of any additions of the human infant type, but more of the canine family! Thanks Clint & Tonya and family for letting him stay with us - and trusting us enough to hand him over! :)

11 comments:
fun. it's prolly kinda nice that its temporary though.
How did you make that pic collage?
Congrats! A baby is lots more fun though!
For a second, I was expecting an ultrasound picture. Too bad! I suppose a dog is fun, too!
Ok how did you do that collage of pictures tell me!! that is so cute
the collage was done through a free online editing program called Picasa. it's way fun and fast to download and you can do so many fun things with it!
Gotta love a doggie romp! And bluebirds (in the last post) Thank you for thinking of me when you see one. Love to you and Kyle.
Your collage is really nice and your blog so bright and cheery. You are certainly upholding your New Year's resolution for details.
I also love the collage of the dogs. Thanks for posting that info.
Looks like FUN!
Holy cow! So pretty much you kinda have two un-identical twin now! You guys better think about slowing down :) ha ha
ha, ha! Funny post, I love it. cute dog!
what a cute dog! But alas, I too was hoping for a baby announcment! In due time I guess.
Congrats on your new arrival!!
Post a Comment