Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Weddings + some

The 3 weddings:



-the lovely Kari, married to the charming Dave

-the exquisite Mandie, hitched to the dazzling Danny

-the stunning Gabby, now wedded to the dashing Ryan

Kyle, his best friends from HS, and us girls have wayyy too much fun when we get together. We didn't leave the reception center till 11 that night!

All 3 ceremonies were spectacular, all 3 couples happy as ever.



Camping/fishing trip up Manti Canyon...



It was a smashing success; fish were caught, tinfoil dinners were eaten, many smore's made, fires built, jokes made, and of course, misquito bites as cruel reminders throughout the rest of the week of the wonderful trip.

Lastly, the spur-of-the-moment boating adventure yesterday at the Res (the resivior, not the Navajo Reservation, for you southeastern-ers!)



Three weddings of fantastic friends to fantastic people, camping, boating... Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Diana said...

Ahh man, you have too much fun!

Curtis Crew said...

what a blast! Keri looks so pretty! wish I could go boating. Love you tons.

Our Family said...

ok anna no one will let me know the secret to doing the colage with the pictures. can you help me the look so good all put together and doin't take up as much space.

Mandi also looks so happy all married!! What a fun trip back at the homested

Beagleys said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! when are you guys coming to visit us up here? :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Wow...you've been a busy girl...and having so much fun! I love weddings....so happy!

Our Family said...

THANKS SO MUCH ANNA!!

Our Family said...

Im still playing around with it but I think i am getting the hang of it. I just sometimes lose what I put together lol I not to good with computers :)

Shane and Michelle said...

Anna & Kyle, what a special wedding! glad to see you guys are livin life to it's absolute fullest!