Saturday, August 29, 2009

Who'da thunk?

... that one small tomatoe from our garden would make us so happy!
We ate this little guy for dinner the other night. It was the finishing touch on our gourmet sandwiches and salad. Kyle makes fun of posts with photos of food, or I would have shown you the beauty.
We have about a gazillion green tomatoes now, so we are well on our way to a healthy dosage of Vitamin C and lycopene!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lauri said...

I'm so proud! It WAS a beautiful tomatoe and you were right to post it!

Curtis Crew said...

Look at you miss. Gardener of America. one day i will have to get some killer tips on how to get some scrumptious tomatoes grown:)because one day I will have a garden:) Love you and can't wait to see you.

Heather and Parley said...

yum! Tomatoes! And I like posts with pictures of food :) Gives me ideas.

Westons said...

Congrats on the tomato! Funny how the simple things make life so sweet.

Beagleys said...

Garden tomatoes are the best!!!

Olsens said...

It kinda is but IT WAS MORBID!!! :) that's one experience i'll never forget but I don't really fancy remembering details!!:)

Maddie said...

hi anna! your header pic is soo cute! yay, i'm so glad you guys have a blog, i will add it to my blog roll :) it was good to see you last weekend, we all need to see more of each other!
oh, my shiny hair, i think it's photoshop haha, it's not usually that shiny. for some reason those pictures just really emphasized it lol, i wish it looked that way in real life!