It's Friday night and Manti is playing Cedar High right now just across the street. If I was feeling ambitious, I'd go over and give a shout out to the Templars. Instead Kyle and I sit here on our totally awesome couch and watch episode after episode of the Simpson's. I wasn't ever allowed to watch it growing up, but I think it's actually a super hilarous show. I will text CHA-CHA and get the score of the game. Gotta love this day and age that makes it so easy to be lazy.
KYle is playing with his new phone, which ROCKS. It's the LG dare - I think. It's cool. Do you like my new background? I don't think I do. It won't last long on Los Curtis blogspot.com.
I have redecorated every single room in my house in the past 2 weeks. It's refreshing and makes me excited for a new season!
Reggie just climbed into Kyle's lap. He's never done that before. He's been sulking and moping around since the family reunion last weekend. We're soooo boring compared to the rest of the family apparently. I think he feels like he needs more attention. He's going to stay with my family for the week and play with the twins. If he understood, I'm sure he'd be extastic.
I'm going to Manti to ride my horse tomorrow!
I love that there is a new Rock Band Beatles. There was a promo of it on all the TV's at Wal Mart today. I LOVE the Beatles. If I'd been born back in the day, I know I would have been one of those crazy screaming girls falling at the feet of John & Paul.
Sept. 11 today. I remember exactly where I was when the 2nd WTT was hit. Mrs. Peterson's Sophmore English class. It was a somber and poigant day, and it always will be. Just like May 1. The day Emily died. Those days will always be reverenced.
Tonight I got Subway for dinner. I purposefully did not get tomatoes on our sandwiches. I wanted to use my own tomatoes. One whole veggie drawer in my fridge is full of them. My mom is goin to help me bottle them next week. I've never bottled or canned food before. I will be so domestic! But seriously, we're tired of having 3 tomatoe sandwiches a day! That's the thing with gardens, when it rains it pours.
Today at DI I found a small book for 50 cents called Pefect Pairs. Each page features Hollywood couples like James Steward & Gene Kelly, Cary Grant & Ingrid Bergman and John Wayne & Marureen O'Hara. And it has the movies they starred in together with quotes and sweet facts and what not. I LOVE looking at it. Did I mention it was 50 cents? The book has it's own little place in the bathroom now. REmember how I redecorated everything? It goes right along with the theme of the bathroom right now. The book makes me want to rent all of Audrey Hepburn's movies and have a marathon. I'm really into her movies lately. Her acting is stellar.
Is she not beautiful?Well, I'm planning on posting the Redd reunion laster on this weekend. So there's that to look forward to, all the 3 faithful readers of my blog.
TTFN!
8 comments:
Love the update! I, too, became a fan of the Simpsons... AFTER I was married! :)
That was a nice naration of what your night is like, sounds nice and relaxing! Can I come over and join?!!! I miss you!
okay, the simpson comment cracked me up. I was never allowed to watch it growing up either, but my husband has since converted me. lol.
You should come redecorate my house. I'm terrible at that.
Oh and I was gonna say, we've been watching Seinfeld from start to finish, so funny! You should do that one next.
I love the random post! :) Good luck learning to can....that's been my learning adventure this summer and it has been really fun. You'll love it!
Any extra tomatoes you can send my way?
Are you related to Roxy Redd? I'm not sure what her married name is.. she is from Monticello though. She was my sister Kara's roommate. :) Small world?
Post a Comment