This little guy is in Manti for the week playing with the twins, herding chickens and traipsing around the Olsen acreage.
And HE is up north finishing up UHP tests all day tomorrow.
So here I sit - all alone. *sniffle* commiserating.
And all I wanna do right now is kiss his handsome face off.
Just to give ya visual -
Sigh.
On a much happier note, I did get to ride my horse yesterday. It was super relaxing. I went with the beautiful ROXY. Someday we will be the cowgirls we used to be, right Rox? Just as soon as our bums return to their pre-horse ride state, and we can walk like normal people.
Well, if you'll excuse me I'm off to rub icy hot into the sore muscles. Now if only someone was here to assist in getting it in the hard to reach spots...
5 comments:
you crack me up!!... but i hear ya.
thanks again for everything this weekend. your family is incredible! i can easily see why you are who you are. it was an inspiring weekend and a wonderful walk down memory lane with your beautiful horses.
thank you, thank you!
oh i'm sorry he's been gone! that's hard :( oh, you make me jealous with your horseback riding! i've only been a couple of times, but i've loved it every time! i hope kyle gets back home to you soon :)
p.s. your dog is so cute!
Funny post! Hope you're not lonely too long. I hate it when Cam is gone. And way to go riding your horse....I'm scared of them.
You are so funny. i love this post. i hope that your hubby comes home soon to help you out with that icy hot!!
I found those movie on Youtube. You just type in Mormon Messages and there are a ton!!!
Post a Comment