I have this friend, Teri. We work together sometimes and we have SO much fun. I hope everyone has a friend like her. Like the other day I got called in to work unexpectedly. Since I hadn't planned on working that night, I didn't get any sleep during the day. :( But Teri came to the rescue and showed up almost half way through my shift at midnight with a Dr. Pepper, just for me! Then she brought me a whole slew of orange tulle that she had found, just for me! And yet again came a suprise visit from her bearing fun treats on a night shift that I was struggling to do my job well. She had the prefect pick-me-up! Seriously the cherry on top. And they are shown below...
Her hand painted spooky eyeballs and dark, gothic chain are the perfect accessories for my wreath! Teri is super creative. So creative that she even has her own crafty blog that she does with her twin sister, who is also a nurse and lives in Pheonix.
You should go check out her blog. And do it TODAY because TODAY, she had a guest blogger. And it was ME. And I have been invited back to do another one sometime next week.
I'm signing off for the rest of the week. Will be out of town enjoying the beautiful San Juan county where the men folk will be hunting up the wazoo and the women plan to plant tulip and daffodil bulbs at the temple.
Peace.

2 comments:
I like your Halloween wreath a lot.
Side note: Scott and I were playing a game where you couldn't look at your cards once, and we had a glass top table. He took pictures with his phone from under the table to cheat and see his cards! I KNOW he cheated somehow but until I prove it I'm stuck tickling.
love your header picture, you guys are cute together.
Post a Comment