We live after the manner of HAPPINESS
… My newest Halloween decoration
Using tulle as my tool
My only complaint is that no fabric shop in
Cedar has orange tulle…
-Welcome trick R treaters-
Wow cute decor! i love making things for my home! Spaking of homs, i want to come see yours sometime...
So cute, I need to be around you more to maybe your creativity and talents will rub off on me:)
You are so creative. I should send my Halloween cloth that will hopefully/eventually turn into my kids costumes to you...you're so crafty!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow cute decor! i love making things for my home! Spaking of homs, i want to come see yours sometime...
So cute, I need to be around you more to maybe your creativity and talents will rub off on me:)
You are so creative. I should send my Halloween cloth that will hopefully/eventually turn into my kids costumes to you...you're so crafty!
Post a Comment