Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mama Drama

My mama is not a lama. Nor does she wear purple pajamas. She takes photos and builds cakes, she’s amazing for goodness sakes! This is surely a day for some drama!

Because it is her BIRTHDAY!

My mom makes the most delicious desserts -

  DSCN2285

DSCN1341

Sometimes people tell me I’m just like my mom, and I’m like “Sa-weet!” I’m totally cool with being like my mom.

My mama makes these -

…AND, not only are they gorgeous, they are so yummy.

…AND I just adore my mom – everything about her. When I grow up, I want to be a mom just like her!

7 comments:

Lauri said...

Awww! Thanks Anna. I hope to be all the things you think I am. Love you so much.

Could you just be my marketing agent? - your collages and pictures look sooo nice.

Kara said...

She is something else! And so are you, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, love you both!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so great. I think she is one of the sweetest ladies I know. Now if I can have my kids turn out as great as hers did, I will have completed my job on earth. I hope she had a great birthday:)

Shane and Michelle said...

wow they are beautiful cakes! i hope she has a happy birthday. i love your background, it is stunning!

Andrea said...

where was she when i was looking for wedding caked!

Andrea said...

cakes*

Kobe Family said...

Happy birthday Lauri! I agree, she raised some pretty spectacular kids..wink,wink! I hope mine turn out just as sweet!