Saturday, April 10, 2010

Boy Oh BOY

 

There once was a family of two.

Who’s life is going right on cue

Cause the end of the summer

Won’t be a bummer

For we are having a baby of BLUE!

IMG_0541 IMG_0535

19 comments:

Natalie said...

You're so cute! It feels like forever since I've seen you! Again, congrats!

Katie said...

Congratulations you guys! So exciting to know it's a boy...now the fun can really begin! :) I hope you are feeling better now that you're further along. Enjoy the 2nd trimester--it goes all too fast.

Elise said...

cute belly! i've been waiting for this picture :) you guys look great and will be great parents!

Olsens said...

Congrats!!! We are super excited for you guys!!!

Olsens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

what the heck, end of the summer! why didn't i know sooner!

Westons said...

Congratulations! Your baby bump is so cute! Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Lauri said...

I KNOW! Our calendar is cleared and we can't wait for September!

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited that you are having a boy. You are looking great. Can't wait to see this progress in person.

Mary said...

Congratulations! You sure waited a while to say anything. :) How exciting!

Garrett and Caitlin said...

YEAH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS HONEY HE WILL BE ONE HANDSOME FELLA

Anonymous said...

What the HECK! I didn't even know you were pregnant? And it's a boy? YAY! Boys are so fun! CONGRATS!!

Karli said...

Boys are the BEST!!!

Kobe Family said...

Someones gotta have them, I'm glad it's you! What a lucky little guy. You are a very cute pregger!

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt!:)

Twitchell Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Our Family said...

YAY what a joy a baby BOY!!! thats what you ment by blue right? lol I thought so. Congrats you look so cute with your baby belly!

Angie and Kyle said...

ANNA ANNA ANNA! Congratulations! I am so happy for you too! Oh, and im pretty sure you make the cutest preggo lady EVER!

Olsens said...

Anna, we are so excited for you. We want to give you a shower with Nat, in Manti towards the end of the summer. What do you think? You and Nat will have to get together with the date, and get back with me. You are looking so cute. Love ya, Aunt Bridget.