Sunday, April 11, 2010

TWINS?

You decide…

14 comments:

Diana said...

HHAHAHA, I ask Richard, "When are you due?" all the time.

Salony said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting, we can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

no triplets you are having one however youhusband might be having two. I think my husband himself is having triplets since i am not pregnant anymore.

Anna said...

What a beautiful mom-to-be you are!! I think you two are a great pair. Just look at how supportive Kyle is!

BALLS said...

how exciting, you will be such a great mom. congrats! love the picture too!

Bluebird & Company said...

okay Anna you're in trouble.....first of all because I had to find out you were having a baby because I just happened to call your mom who just happened to be driving to Cedar to find out if you were having a boy or girl. And secondly because you never blogged about it. ;) You sneeky girl you! :)

Mason Clan said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

KatieElizabeth said...

Love the pic. Congrats!

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Didn't know you were expecting!! Congratulations! When are you due???

I'm due in 8 1/2 weeks...it's coming SO fast!! (And it's a boy!)

The Trythalls said...

Congrats! Blake always sticks his belly out like that and he has me beat by a long shot still, it is kinda sad.

KMO said...

you said Twins would be so much fun! Congrats. If you wont wait until my birthday - maybe Kyle will!

Unknown said...

Congrats. I'm sure Kyle will enjoy being in labor as much as you will. : >

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh my heck! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! Cute pictures!

Shane and Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't know you were pregnant! So funny, about 3 days ago I was going along and I thought, "Anna is pregnant." Then I was like, michelle stop assuming and check her blog. LOL So here I am! Ahhahh! I am so excited for you!! Shane always gained weight every time i got pregnant but it never came off HIM after I had the baby!