These guys -
… are the best! Kyle changes the oil in my car and puts my towel in the dryer for me when I’m showering. He also made dinner tonight. What a man.
Reggie protects me when Kyle is gone. He sympathetically puts his big paw on my lap when I’m sick on the couch, as if to tell me he’s sorry I’m feeling that way. What a dog.
…Side note… Just for the record everyone, my sick days are far and few between now. But I tell you what, during that whole first trimester, in between trips to the bathroom, I was seriously considering surrogacy or adoption from then on… However, being prego is wonderful now! Now, back to the regular post.
Next, there’s these gals…
They are the greatest friends. They are my coworkers. They are the night shift RNs and CNAs at the Dixie Regional Pediatric floor. Some of the most genuine people on earth up there in that photo. Threw me a surprise baby shower last week – birthday lunch for Kristi and Teri? My eye! What incredible women.
Then there’s Baby C-man… Love this little guy. Love feeling him move, even when he kicks my bladder.
Simply put, I am surrounded by simply the best!
Good night all!
5 comments:
OH, it's so good you are happy and that you have so many simple things in life to make you that way. So glad your pregnancy is going well and your sickness is, well, far and few between. You look great.
Oh, and those nurses on the pediatric floor....simply the best. I love you!
ps....last treatment is next wednesday!! I can't wait :)
I'm glad to hear you are doing so much better! and to have Kyle and Reggie and the night-crew nurses looking out for you is so great!
Congrats on being pregnant! You look awesome! I love the picture of both you and Kyle being 'twins'. Cute!
Anna, I'm needing your mailing address for a wedding announcement. Thanks. You look cute pregnant.
That's only because we love you!!!
Post a Comment