ok anna, so i don't get on blogger for a few months and I totally missed some big news of yours. Congrats on having a baby!! ;) you'll be adding another favourite boy to your list! You lucky girl. And yes, we're coming the end of june and stay till the end of July. We are totally going to make a trip down to see you guys (I'm inviting myself) because I HAVE TO SEE YOU when we visit. It's a must. Have fun in Mexico. We'll be in touch for sure about when etc. When are you due ? love ya!
4 comments:
Lucky! Have fun :) (I'm sure you will)
ok anna, so i don't get on blogger for a few months and I totally missed some big news of yours. Congrats on having a baby!! ;) you'll be adding another favourite boy to your list! You lucky girl. And yes, we're coming the end of june and stay till the end of July. We are totally going to make a trip down to see you guys (I'm inviting myself) because I HAVE TO SEE YOU when we visit. It's a must. Have fun in Mexico. We'll be in touch for sure about when etc. When are you due ? love ya!
I miss you already!!!
oh so lucky have fun, you deserve it!
Post a Comment