It’s been so hard checking back into reality since returning home from our vaca. It was simply fabulous! The kind that you never want to end.
Just a glimpse…
-upgrade to 1st class on our flight!
-delicious Mexican food at the seaside restaurant at our hotel
-sunset from our balcony
Between this and listening to Kyle speak Spanish ALL WEEK, I was in heaven! Uh – welcome to PARADISE!
The rest of the week was spent:
-visiting the members of the Church on Sunday (Kyle served his mission here)
-a whole day out on the ocean on the Black Pearl where we…
…were wonderfully entertained, saw whales, had our own personal pirate (Killer was his name),
-sailed out to a beautiful island where we snorkeled, played beach volleyball, kayaked, swam and were waited on hand and foot.
-I also won a T-shirt and pirate bandana for being the cutest pregnant lady on the ship! Ok that is a lie. It was a raffle prize. And Roxy would have won the cutest prego lady anyway…
-We toured a tequila factory.
-enjoyed the night life
-did a lot of relaxing at the beach…
-and visited the nicest people you will ever meet, Miguel & Myela, at their hamburger stand.
-Oh, and of course we devoured all the shrimp cocktails, crab tacos, nachos and asada we could. Even now when Kyle and I sit down to our meal, we talk about how much we wish we were eating Coco’s tacos or Myela’s hamburgers.
Thanks to Sam & Roxy for coming with us and making it just that much more enjoyable!
Thanks Kyle for taking me on the most amazing vacation!
Vive Vallarta amigos!
10 comments:
LOVED Puerto too! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun, and you are a super cute prego!
Sounds like you had a blast! It's always great to relax and get some sun :) Anna you look beautiful ;)
This world just keeps getting smaller! Roxy and my sister were roommates (I think--they were friends anyway) in college!
I'm glad you had such a good time!
You're lookin' good, Anna! How far along are you?
welcome back, glad you guys had an amazing vacation. you both deserved to relax and be waited on hand and foot. i am jealous you went on a pirate ship, that is so awesome.
p.s your prego belly is so cute!
Nope! You win as cutest prego lady. I love your little bump!
FUN!! This sounds like a blast. I am so so jealous! And look at that cute belly of yours!
doesn't get any better! thank you so much for letting us come along. it was an absolute breath of fresh air (well most of the time anyway) and i really miss it. hopefully i'll get around to posting soon. love you guys!!
I'm glad you guys had a fabulous time! It is always hard to go back to real life after vacation. It's like you need a vacation from your vacation:)
What a great vacation! lOVE IT! I too am jealous! You look great! Was it hard vacationing and being pregnant?
Post a Comment