+
+
(that is not me btw)
=
…Sorta threw a kink in our supposed-to-be-fun-filled-weekend celebrating Natalie’s wedding.
Now as I look past my computer on my lap this is my view…
The baby is ok and so am I!
Any suggestions for good books, movies or entertainment for the next little while?
I’m open to anything!
12 comments:
oh no!!!! You cannot be serious. You poor thing. I am so sorry....better have your hubby pick up a few chick flicks to help pass the time! So sorry....love ya.
oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Glad u and baby are both ok!
oh my heck anna, i cant believe that. i am glad that you and the baby are ok. hmmm... ill have to get back to you on the book thing i have a bunch i just cant think of the names now. sorry. get feeling better and dont be too bored!
Oh MAn! I am so sorry! That totally stinks! I'm glad you and the baby are OK though. Do you know how to knit? I could teach you if you want...:) I don't know when though...;) We are going to Manti for Matt and Aubrey's wedding July 16. We'll be there that week. But....you probably won't be....
I could give yo a link to a cool website that teaches you how though. :)
I'm so sorry. It's amazing how quickly mobility and plans change. I hope you are not in pain and are just getting lots of pampering and love.
I'm reading the Virginian. That's always a good read
I'm sorry! I'm glad you both are ok.
Congratulations on your spill. Now you get watch every World Cup game for the next month. We are all jealous, we have to call in sick with made up excuses. Well played my friend. Seriously though, you should take it easy.
Kristi and I are coming to entertain you this week sometime. I will bring lots of movies and books to leave with you. Love ya!!!
I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon! Here's a website I really like: http://librivox.org/
They have audiobooks for free, because the books are in the public domain and they are recorded by volunteers. Anyway, I've really enjoyed it. There are some good classics like Jane Eyre and books by Jane Austen. Elizabeth Klett does a good job at reading.
Suggestions would be. . . watch movies with me, play with Cody and me, eat with Cody and me, play games with Cody and me, , , pretty much just hang out with Cody and me!! :) :) :)
Were you rollerblading? :) Well, life has a way of making you slow down eh? There are so many good books out there - start with all the Jane Austen's those will take you awhile :)
Post a Comment