Wednesday, June 16, 2010

time on my hands

Recently, we helped out our good friends and neighbors whack down some unwanted trees in their yard. And by we I mean the masterful Chainsaw-man Kyle.

IMG_0631IMG_0632

And the cute girls looked on, impressed by their manly skills to manage a huge tree to fall just where they wanted it to.

IMG_0637

 

Then we traveled up north for this fabulous couple’s wedding.

IMG_0649

A collegiate soccer player and wrestler now bound together for eternity. Cute couple, eh?

IMG_0671 IMG_0668

 

IMG_0681

These two have a relationship unlike any other I’ve seen. Even ‘better than brothers’ I’ve heard them describe it as.

Casen is the kind of guy that trades his truck with yours after your reception so you don’t have to take up time cleaning that mess off before going on your honeymoon. And then has it spick-&-span clean when returning it to you!

Kyle is the kind of guy that would do the exact same thing for him.

Do you have a friend like that? I hope so, because everybody should have a friend like Casen!

Congrats to Casen & Taryn!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

And THAT would be why you're naming your firstborn Casen. Or Kasen, or Cason . . . He IS a great guy and a lot like Kyle.

Kelly said...

Casen is a great guy! Lots of fun! Talked to him today actually...we're having dinner with them on Monday night. Excited to finally meet Taryn!

Maridee said...

What a cute little Pregnant Lady you are. Can't wait to see you guys... Love ya lots