Wednesday, August 18, 2010

At a Loss

First off, my laptop is at the computer doctor so I have been posting on my mom's computer. I haven't been using the program that I usually do (Windows Live Writer, way more user friendly than Blogger), and also have no photos on this computer. This will be another boring post with no pictures.

Secondly, I realize that my blog is boring to look at. I think tomorrow my big goal for the day will be to give it a facelift. I am annoyingly goal oriented, and have already achieved my big goal for the day. It was the toenails. And I did a good job on them for struggling to peer over a 9 month prego belly. Anyway, I have met my daily quota of goals and will start again tomorrow.

This afternoon my Grandpa came over and we shot the breeze together for like 2 hours. He is the kind of Grandpa that says to me, "Well, don't you look all Skinny Minnie today?!" as he is laughing hysterically to himself. He thinks he's pretty funny. We compared bellies the other day and I have him beat. But only by a little. He brought me over a big pile of girlie magazines from my Grandma. I just love my Grandpa. I practically spent the first 4 years of my life at his house and have always felt a special bond with him.

The Dr appointment on Monday was pretty uneventful. No new changes; except that I gained more weight. But really, that's not even new news. No dilating, although I continue to contract. One of these days I should post, for my own sake, my experiences with this pregnancy. It's been quite the ride and I've been pretty private about it when it comes to my blog.

I can't believe that tomorrow Kyle comes home for another quick weekend. We had so much fun last weekend when he was home. It was like we were married all over again and couldn't get enough of eachother! My favorite part of the weekend was when all of us spent an evening at Gunnison Res. We went to 'The Cove' where in my younger days, I spent many an hour swimming in the dark. :) But talk about taking a load off! It was incredible to float my bouyant body so weightlessly! Kyle was doing the silliest things and making me laugh till I peed my pants. Or swimsuit. Which was totally ok because we were at the Res.

Tonight is the annual Greasy Spoon. 100 points to anyone who comments and knows what that is! YUM!

6 comments:

Bluebird & Company said...

hee hee....peeing your swimsuit...that's a good one Anna. :)
Hey I get 100 points! woohoo! I know what the greasy spoon is! go me!

Olsens said...

Sounds like FUN! I love the Greasy spoon!!!! :D

Elise said...

The cove ah :) I remember the cove....

Diana said...

Greasy Spoon: Burger Joint. 100 points?

Justin and Tauna said...

Love the comment of peeing in your swimming suit at the res and its okay cause its the res and your swimming in cow piss or whoevers piss anyways. Your grandpa sounds like a sweet man. And the first four years of your life? Did they watch you when you were little?

Anonymous said...

Greasy Spoon? I feel like I should know this, but I don't. My only guesses are Miller's or Bright Spot? Those are the greasiest places I know of!