This past week a nasty cold has creeped up on me. I shoulda known one was coming, with it sweeping everyone through the house and all. Only little Casen is the one who is probably safe from the bug. Lucky guy.
Have you ever coughed while having an 8 inch incision in your abdomen? Oh.My.Word. YOUCH! And I’m one of those people, that when sneezing in church or some other important social function, people always know who the irreverent culprit is. But I tell ya what, when one is such a post-surgical position, you sure learn quick how to successfully stifle a sneeze! Casen must know his momma’s not feeling well because he slept a whoppin’ 6 hours last night! Maybe we’re on to something here…
I think the bug may be on it’s way out now. And good thing, too. This is gonna be a BIG weekend for us. Sweet moments and tender pictures to come. It’ll be good!
In the meantime, I will have to leave you with some of the images my mom has captured through her lens. It’s sure fun to have her always ready for a Kodak moment. We have lots of them around here lately.
Kyle is kickin’ butt at POST. He is on his way to being the best UHP Trooper yet. Section 7 isn’t gonna know what hit ‘em when we get there. Yesterday was officially the 1/2 way mark. Only 8 more weeks of the Academy! Or is it 7? Hm. I don’t remember for sure, all I know is that this week was hump week. And as for me, well, I’m just enjoying my new role as mom. I’m so lucky. I love being Casen’s mommy!
And now, for your viewing pleasure…
Thanks to mom for letting me copy from her blog…
She does amazing things. Go HERE to see more of her amazingness.





15 comments:
Seriously Anna! He is adorable. Those eyes and that hair are a mother's dream come true! He is so cute and you look great. Hope you are healing up well. Take care. Love ya
Sorry you have been sick that is no good. He sure is a cutie, can't wait to get there.
Those pictures are all so sweet and beautiful. I can't wait to see more. Hope you are back on your feet real soon.
Oh wow! He is just too cute for words!! Congratulations again! Doesn't seeing them make all the pain of pregnancy all worth it? It seems like women are crazy for having more babies after hard pregnancies- but once you have your bundle you never question if you would do it all over again.
I totally feel for you with the sneezing! I jus have 3 tiny incisions in my belly and coughing and sneezing is pure agony! I don't even have a cold. I sincerely hope you start getting better soon! That is NO fun!
Too too cute! He is a doll. Love that blonde hair!
Oh Anna, you are amazing! I'm so glad you get to be a mom to Casen outside of your belly now! I hope you can get over your cold soon.
Casen is SO cute!!! Well done!!!
I hope the cold goes away fast,they are never fun! little casen is such a doll. i love love love all that hair! glad you are loving being a mom! and yey for the half way mark for kyle!
I LOVE all his hair! So cute. I'm sorry you have been sick; hope you feel better soon.
very cute! I've never seen such hair on a new born! so lucky! And those eyes!
Casen is so cute. Love the hair! Motherhood is great! Take lots of pics, they grow so darn fast.
He is so cute! I am sorry you have been sick I can't even imagine. I need to get pics of my little guy you are lucky your mom does that. Good luck and feel better.
Get well soon, Anna. Being sick anytime is no fun, but especially with being post partum. Ick. And those pictures are beautiful. I love his curly hair and blue eyes. You two do great work! Tell Kyle to keep up the great work. We're excited for him to be on the downhill side.
Oooh. So cute! I love the hair. Is everybody back to being healthy again? Hope so. What a cute family you have!
I wanna see more pictures! I'll bet he has changed so much since your last post!
Post a Comment