Casen is too much fun. Who has time for blogging when you’ve got the cutest babe around to play with? But alas, he is changing so quickly and so many important events have happened, it’s time to record it.
This weekend was lazy. I spent most of the mornings sandwiched between my two favorite guys. And it was pure bliss.
Like father like son
First things first, some things about Casen:
-he loves his tummy time
-he is only up once a night. well, twice really. I am NOT a morning person, so I should count his 6am feeding as being up since we go back to sleep after that
-his cord FINALLY fell off on his 4 week birthday. hallelujah!
-sometimes he works his bottle/binki to the side of his mouth and gnaws on it
-he has chuckled in his sleep a couple times. probably the best sound ever!
-sometimes he’ll get a chunk of his hair in his fist and he gets so mad!
-he also gets upset when he gets the fierce hiccups. you know, the ones that literally rock the little one’s body?
-any day now, he’s gonna smile
Kyle was able to bless our little man over General Conference. It was a small gathering of family and our closest friends. It was unforgettable! And so enjoyable mingling with our favorite people, that I was skimpy with the photos.
The Curtis family has already grown by one member since this was taken. Welcome to our family, Tenlee!
…The only family photo of the day. Bummer.
It was a fantastic day nonetheless!
10 comments:
I think my mom got a "family picture" of the three of you. I'm sure you can get it from her if you want! Super cute pictures though! Love you and miss you!
YAY! I have been waiting for you to blog more. I have been so excited to hearing more about how you're liking being a mom. Apparently you are loving it! And your little man is too cute for words!! Congrats again! Enjoy every moment. IT FLIES!
So cute! I'm glad you posted pictures- I think it's about time I met that little guy! Glad to see you are all doing so well!
Congrats Guys! Casen looks like a little slice of Heaven. What a lucky kiddo!
Love the pictures of the blessing, wish we were there! Thanks for posting! He really is so so so cute, can't wait to see him again!
i just cant get over all that cute hair he has! and i think every time i comment i say something about his hair, but i just cant help it, i love it! glad you are having so much fun being a mom and what a lucky little guy to have you guys as parents!
I love his hair! He is adorable and it sounds like he is doing really well. Congrats again. :)
so, wish i was there! can not wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Aw! That's so precious with all the pictures! Thanks for sharing! You guys look like proud parents!
love you all! it was a super day. Such a classy look that boy has ;)
Post a Comment