I present to you, the cutest, ornery-est pirate ever. Casen didn’t enjoy Halloween so much this year.
I like my stockings like men like their girls, curvy and shapely. These are not so. Didn’t turn out exactly like I’d hoped, but enough is enough of a project, huh? I had no gumption to fix them.
Here we are facing the very last week of Peace Officer Standards Training! Kyle has loved his time at POST, but we’re all more than ready for him to be done. He’s a dead eye with his gun, and took me to the back yard last weekend to teach me to shoot his handgun.
I’m not gonna lie, he taught me so well I shot the heck outta that pumpkin!
We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary by signing a lease on a home in Wasatch county.
Oooo I just LOVE HIM!
This sumo-kid is in size 2 diapers.
And he thinks he’s pretty studly when he sits in his bumbo
And he rocks at blowing milk bubbles
Two weeks ago these 3 amazing gals (mom mom, cousin Kelli and cousin Jena) ran a 1/2 marathon in St. George. That’s 13 miles, people! So inspiring. They worked hard and placed really well out of the 2,000+ runners.
Lastly, Casen got to meet his kind-of-cousin (Paul, my cousin’s baby. Does that make it one of those 1st cousin once removed kind of things)? Jessie June is one month older than sumo-kid, but from the size you’d never guess. Jessie June is petite and dainty, just like little girls should be!
This week we are gearing up for POST graduation and Kyle’s ‘swearing in’ ceremony at the Capitol on Thursday, finishing up Christmas gifts and preparing for our big move planned for Thanksgiving weekend.
Thanks for all your advice on my new pink and red tie-dyed shirt. Guess I’ve just made myself a new play shirt.
*sniffle*
7 comments:
Congrats Kyle! That little big baby is so cute. I think your cousin's baby would be Casen's 2nd cousin, the baby is your first cousin once removed. I don't know why I know that!
so cute, so fun. Congrats to Kyle. I love the picture of the cousins both facing away from each other and I can't believe Casen is in a bumbo. Sitting up seems so old.
Those are some cute babies if I say so myself;) So glad we got to see you guys and meet our cousin too:)
Yeah for being done with POST and moving. I can't wait to come visit:) And I'm glad Casen likes his bumbo....
Your mom rocks for running a 1/2 marathon!
And I like the stockings a lot....where's Casen's?
love the costume! and the stockings are super cute! i wish i knew how to sew, ok well maybe i am going a little to far on that comment! CONGRATS for post being over and kyle graduation let the partying begin! and CONGRATS on the new house! good luck moving! and i cant leave without saying how cute your sumo kid is! i still love all that hair!
I just commented on your previous post. silly me :) Yay for new house and POST graduation. Now you can come visit us! :) Good luck with moving. Love ya
Post a Comment