Once upon a time a girl purchased a really cute blouse. And I mean REALLY cute. She also purchased a bright red scarf. Stupidly, she washed her two new items together and, low and behold, that bright red scarf bled into the gray and white striped blouse.
This is not a happy ending, but this is where our story ends.
The end.
Soooo. All you domestic divas, is there any hope in fixing this? What can I do? What should I try? I have tried OxiClean and Shout with no success.
HELP!
5 comments:
I'm not an expert, but my guess is there's nothing you can do. So sorry! Those red items are brutal. Once Danny washed our red sheets with my blue and yellow towels...I ended up with purple and orange towels.
You could try letting it soak over night. I don't know it that will really work but couldn't hurt! I'm sorry that totally sucks.
that does totally suck, unfortunatly i've done the same thing and i still have pink towels....instead of white...maybe just buy a new one :)
My hint is plead stupid to the manufacturer/seller of blouse, and ask for a replacement?
Well it might be too late, but the best advice my mom gave me about stains is to wash it in COLD water not hot. I learned that when I had Kylee and thought that soaking her clothes in hot water was a great sanitary idea, but really, it just sets the stain right in to be there forever! So good luck :)
Post a Comment