Monday, November 22, 2010

Sworn In

_MG_4219 

Kyle is officially an Officer of the Law.

Sworn to protect society and serve our wonderful state of Utah.

_MG_4092 _MG_4086

POST graduation was EXTRA special. Kyle & Clint toughed out the 16 week session and both did exceptionally well. Happy day for the Curtis family!

_MG_4120 _MG_4190

Trooper K. Curtis looks so dignified in his Class B uniform.

And he looks even more official driving his car.

_MG_4204 kyle&annacapitol

I’m just sure we are the happiest family in history.

_MG_4234

Thank you to all the men and women who are brave enough to put on the brown shirt every day and keep us safe on the highways of our incredible state!

 

_MG_4225

 

Love,

the proud proud wife of a highway patrolman.

 

Oh, and this mini Trooper  obviously ADORES his daddy!

happytrooperjr

9 comments:

Diana said...

How cool is that? Anna, I love love love your boots and kissy picture by the way. :) If I ever need help on the Highway, I sure hope your hubby pulls me over. ;) Especially, if I'm at fault, because then hopefully I can tell him I know where his blog lives.

Tara Mogle said...

ok seriously. what an awesome accomplishment! Wishing you both the best! love ya lots

ps. that baby of yours is simply delicious!!! love his onesie!

Katie said...

Congrats to both of you for surviving POST! Cute onesie on Casen! :)

Holly said...

Curtis men look great in uniform! Congrats guys!

Rebecca said...

So happy for you. And great pictures!

Justin and Tauna said...

love his onesie so cute, he is getting so big, congrats to your hubby, and you look great!

Curtis Crew said...

So glad it's finally official and he will soon be out doing all that he was taught. Kinda crazy. Congrats to Kyle, we're super excited for you guys:)

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Congrats to Kyle and your cute family!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a great achievement! Love that pictue of you kissing your man and having a foot in the air! how classic!