Just this morning. Counting piggies to make sure they’re all there before his big surgery.
Suiting up!
Surgery duds.
Hourly updates from the docs are positive and say they are making progress.
In the meantime we sit and do a lot of this
But one of these times the nice lady will get a phone call and tell us to go meet our hoogie boy in the PICU – our new home for a few days.
More updates to come.
7 comments:
He is the cutest little guy. Good luck with everything:))
You got an adorable one for sure! Hope the surgery goes well!
I hope the surgery goes well. We will keep Casen in our prayers!
Keep us posted! Here's hoping for the very best of outcomes for our little Casen. oxoxoxox
He looks so cute in his little surgery attire!! I'm so glad it all went well. It's a good time livin in Primary Childrens :) but you'll be glad to get back to your home, I'm sure. We sure do love you guys.
He's such a little cutie!! Hope everything went well, you're all in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if we can do anything for you guys.
surgery causes so much anxiety! I'm glad you have your laptops to keep you company. :)
Post a Comment