Are you all singing along with me now?
Poor blog... My last post ended with "Happy Holidays" Seriously? It's been that long? Where does time go?
Well, it's official now. We're counting down the 2 more weeks until Casen's big surgery day. Everything has been leading up to this and we're just anxious to get it over and done with. We are having so much fun with this kiddo we can't hardly stand it. He squeals, he sings, he eats big boy food, he rolls, he loves standing up. He would really love a walker I bet. Anyone have one stored away they'd love to lend to us?
Kyle is doing his last week of nights. The night shift has proved to be much more eventful than days. Snowy roads and Sundance have been job security. He's catching bad guys and keeping the good guys safe. What a MAN my man is. He's a hero every single night.
I just do the mom thing. That is not supposed to sound blah or mundane. I LOVE being Casen's mommy. I am so in love with my boys. I have however, entered the workforce once again. One night a week I leave the men to their 'male bonding' and I work a 12 hour shift at a Care Center. It's nice to mix up the week a little.
Hm. Not quite sure how to end this. Oh, how bout this? Everyone should take a little visit HERE and see what we did last week. C'mon you know you want to!
Happy Groundhog Day
8 comments:
That picture is adorable! So glad you finally blogged! Keep it up okay :)
Sounds like things are hopping at your house! That little Casen is as darling as ever. Glad to hear things are going along so well.
Casen is such a cutie!! I can't believe how big he is getting.. we missed ya at the wrestles!! Good Luck with his surgery and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys!! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers :)
My advice to you is not to use a walker they just cause more problems then help with the little child. Let him learn to walk on his own in the time frame he wants to. Once they start walking they never stop enjoy the rolling around on their bellies and the crawling. Moving both side of their brains while crawling is ten times better for them in the long run the quickly learning how to walk . hope all is well and fun
Precious picture! I totally was singing the song when I first saw the title of this blog! I'm glad things are going ok and hope your little one's surgery goes well! Good job on being such a great mom! Most moms don't hear that near enough! keep up the good work! You're awesome!
Casen is so cute!
So does Kyle go to Sundance Resort? You know I work there now right?! I'll be praying for little baby Casen! I miss that little guy. Love you guys!
Just thinking about you guys! We will be praying for you this month! My husband had the surgery when he was a little one. Keep us posted on how everything goes.
Post a Comment