Sunday, April 3, 2011

Temples

They are a special place, aren’t they? Do you have a photo of your favorite one hanging in your home? I’m so lucky because I do! The photo below is displayed proudly in my home. It is special to me for a couple reasons:

*Kyle & I were sealed together for ETERNITY in this sacred place

*I grew up seeing this building several times a day and it is an iconic part of my childhood

* I don’t want to toot my own family’s horn or anything, but my very own dad took this photo!

Manti

…And this one…

St George Blue at Morning

…And some others as well!

I mean these are just timeless. Many temples portraits right now, although neat looking and in style are trendy and faddish. But these?

These will never go out of style.

Wanna see more? Visit HERE

Don’t see ‘your’ temple in the shop? Hang tight people. I just happen to know that the photographer has planned a summer of traveling, capturing more beautiful images of these immaculate buildings all over.

Add the shop to your favorites so you can check back often because new ones will be popping up all summer long!

What temple would you like to see in the shop? Any requests? Seriously, do tell!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I too, think it is important to have one up in your home! I have the Monticello since that is where we were sealed! I would love to see the Monticello:) I had to get one from Brooke Pehrson cause it is SO hard to find because it is one of the small temples.

Anonymous said...

I love the Manti Temple too!!!!! That picture is so gorgeous! What a blessing it is to have so many temples around the world! Manti temple will always hold a special place in my heart!

Bluebird & Company said...

I'm really glad you posted about this because I was just on their etsy shop a few days ago and I almost hit the add to cart button....but then I thought...hmmm, maybe I want one of the Albuquerque temple instead....:)

Curtis Crew said...

Monticello please:). He is an amazing photographer.