Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Music Lessons

Casen gets excited whenever I pull my guitar out. We have a lot of fun picking at the strings.

IMG_3015

It fascinates Casen to the point of soberness. See below.

IMG_3014

We are working on strumming softly.

And now some scenes from our latest camping trip…

IMG_3018IMG_3008

 

IMG_3006

Does summer really have to come to an end?

We have had too much fun.

But what’s that mean?!

It’s like too much money – no such thing.

It’s like a girl too pretty, with too much class.

Being too lucky.

A car too fast.

 

And 100 points to anyone who can tell me the rest of the song!

3 comments:

Natalie Nicole said...

No matter what they say I've done, I ain't never had too much fun! :)

Twitchell Family said...

Love that song!! I too, am sad that summer is coming to an end :(

Anonymous said...

How cute! you're raising a little musician ;)