Thursday, August 18, 2011

Put the Lime in the Coconut

My $35-second-hand-find-of-a-Kitchen Aid purchased in 2009 was white. And Bo.Ring.

So I put the lime in the coconut…

IMG_2975

And mixed it all up.

 

IMG_3027

Doctor! This relieves my bellyache.

I’m in love!

Know what else I’m in love with?

IMG_2977IMG_2980

 

IMG_2984

Casen’s summer buzz.

IMG_2991

And Trooper Curtis doing flag detail in the parade.

4 comments:

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Love it. You can come and makeover my stuff any time. We had tons of fun with you guys the other day and we're looking forward to Saturday...

Natalie Nicole said...

haha. Way fun. Casen sure is a cutie!

Anna said...

Casen looks like such a little man now!! It's amazing to see what a haircut does to a guy. Love the blue mixer, although when you titled it "Lime in the Coconut" I had visions of brilliant green flash through my mind.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Love the new haircut on your little one :)