Thursday, October 20, 2011

The easiest autumn project you will EVER make

 

Pretty easy breezy – just the way I roll!

Grab a dead tree, a chainsaw and some spray paint, and VIOLA

 

IMG_3345

With all the logs that ended up having knots and various appendages, I turned into green monsters.

Meet Igor, Winifred and Toby!

IMG_3349

IMG_3346

IMG_3347

IMG_3348

And it’s always better when you have such a cheerful helper.

IMG_3352

PS, this was his pre-diarrhea days – back when he was a happy boy. We’re still struggling with recovery here.

But on a happier note, fall break starts tonight for us and my family is spending it here! we’ll be canning apple pie filling, picnicking and the men will be deer hunting.

It’s a perfect recipe for a good time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cute idea for a project! You are so creative!

The Bowman's said...

So cute! We might need to make some little monsters

Bluebird & Company said...

oh fun! we were just in La Plata today picking up our steers and I thought of you...just a little farther and we could stop by! How long will your fam be there? I would love to see them.

Ben and Sarah said...

Hey I love your characters! They are awesome! I would love to see you too but no we aren't coming home. Ben has no time off from rotations. But when we ever do come home I will be sure to come see ya! How is cello? Are ya settled in and liking it there?

Anonymous said...

Anna, such cute decorations! Love them!! How are you guys doing? We miss you guys and cute little casen!! Hope all is well!