I’m a little embarrassed that I was blogging about CHRISTMAS in my last post! Obviously one of my New Year’s resolutions was not to keep up on my blog.
Other things have been occupying my time. For instance, the whole month of February went like this:
Even having a silly colander on Casen’s head wouldn’t cure the worst case of grumpiness ever known to man. Ug. It was a rough few weeks for us. We did however fit in a trip up north for State wrestling and it was soooo fun! Case and I took a couple trips to Manti, too.
Then it was like BAM!
One morning we woke up and I had my happy boy back again. Huge sighs of relief came for Kyle & I. We were seriously contemplating never conceiving again. Ha. That is not true. We never had that discussion. But I know we were both thinking it at times.
Now that I have my silly boy back, we are up and running in real life. Up and running so much so, in fact, I kinda forgot I had a blog altogether. Casen has been waaaay too much fun and we are sure taking advantage of this fun stage he’s in.
Casen is mildly obsessed with my headbands. Almost every morning he beelines for the drawer and drapes himself with them.
He is also mimicking most words we say to him. And he can’t get enough of the outdoors. Rain or shine. Or snow and wind in the case below.
Despite the 4 inches of new snow and blinding wind a couple weeks ago, he was begging to go out with his dad.
Casen had the time of his life shoveling snow. And that is no exaggeration.
Thank goodness I have a happy boy again!
It’s good to be back in the blogging world.
3 comments:
he is so grown up!
and i had something else to say...but i don't know what it was? oh well.
Ethan also really enjoys draping himself in one of my headbands, mimicking words, and pushing a snow shovel around. I bet they'd have fun together. :) It really is such a fun age! I'm glad you have your happy boy back. :)
It seems like kids go through a major personality change every few months, luckily they seem to come back in one piece. I love when they start mimicking, these kiddos are just way too smart way too fast.
Post a Comment