Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Gravel Pit

Sometimes you just have to get out of ‘Cello. This was the case a few weeks ago. We went to the bowling alley in Moab, the Gravel Pit. The town must’ve been feeling the urge to get out too, cause there were 3 other families from Monticello bowling.

IMG_3802IMG_3803

IMG_3804

IMG_3806IMG_3818

I tried to warn Lily against getting bowling instructions from her mom, who was 8 months prego. But after I saw Roxy’s perfect form, figured she was getting sound advice. Aunt Tonya also gives good bowling lessons, even though it took about a year for Casen’s ball to get to the pins at the other end of the lane!

IMG_3816

I officially bowled the worst game of my life. It was humbling. But nothing that some dinner at Pizza Hut couldn’t fix.

I love having all the family close by that are always willing to drop everything to get together and have a good time.

We kinda like being around them!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Whoa! At first I thought that you had dyed your hair brown!