Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Pics Curtis style

The one and only Roxy did a photo shoot with us last fall. I am just barely getting the prints I ordered up on my wall. That was one of my New Year’s resolutions. And now it is done! Check. Hoorah for me.

I have this inward battle always about family pictures. See how much Casen has changed already? If I’d have waited just a few months, we’d have a more updated family photo. And my hair would be longer than it is in these. I’m sorta proud of how long I’ve let my hair get. Anyway, so there’s never really a great time to get them done, cause it’ll just change the next day! That’s how it goes, I suppose.

But I just love these. I adore Roxy’s photography. It was a super windy day and both Casen and Kyle were in no mood to look happy in front of a camera. Party poopers. But my favorite part is we never had to leave our yard for this photo shoot. So feel free to come visit and use our yard if you too want to have your family pictures here.

casen1sepia

casen2

casen3

curtis1heart

curtis2textureheart

curtis3texturesepia

curtis4

curtis5sepia

curtis6sepia

8 comments:

Katie said...

Amazing pictures! Hey, at least you didn't wait until March when you apparently would have had a Kyle mustache making an appearance in all of your lovely photos. :)

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

You are SO BEAUTIFUL Anna. Wow. I love the pics!

Rebecca said...

very nice photos. I can't wait to see how long your hair is. It looks pretty long in these pictures. You have a beautiful family (and yard)

Anonymous said...

Those family pictures are so adorable! Love Casen's blue eyes! you guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

very very cute! i love them! i love the black adn white family one where you're looking at casen. so cute!

Jena said...

oh my goodness! CUTEST family I know!!

THE BOWMAN'S said...

You guys are beautiful people!

Andy & Tori said...

Anna I love the family pics. You guys are absolutely cute! Love Casen’s little poses