We live after the manner of HAPPINESS
A wee little lass is coming our way
Excitement could not fill us any more
She is already part of our family, melts our hearts with her cuteness
And makes gathering pink bows and ruffles for her not a chore!
Yay!!! I am so happy for you both! I can't wait to meet her! What names are you thinking of?? CONGRATULATIONS!
So fun! Seeing your pictures and hearing about bows and ruffles almost makes me wish we knew what we were having! Ah! The anticipation! Is everyone in this generation having a boy first and then a girl? I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations you guys! I am soooo happy for you.
Congrats! Girls are so much fun and now you will have one of each! Those ultrasound pictures look amazing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay!!! I am so happy for you both! I can't wait to meet her! What names are you thinking of?? CONGRATULATIONS!
So fun! Seeing your pictures and hearing about bows and ruffles almost makes me wish we knew what we were having! Ah! The anticipation! Is everyone in this generation having a boy first and then a girl? I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations you guys! I am soooo happy for you.
Congrats! Girls are so much fun and now you will have one of each! Those ultrasound pictures look amazing!
Post a Comment