After FHE the other day Kyle was building a fire in the fireplace. I had made hot chocolate for us all and was just bringing it into the front room and sat on the hearth right next to Kyle. Casen soon followed. He weaseled his cute little body right in between us. He placed a cute pudgy hand on each of our legs and declared with a sigh, “Happy!”
I didn’t even know he knew that word. It made my heart sing. I haven’t been able to stop grinning about it since.
We ARE happy! Especially when we can spend a Sunday like this.
4 comments:
that is a super happy story. I love fires and hot chocolate and am ready to put up my Christmas tree! Have another very happy day!
Anna that melts my heart. He is the most darling thing ever.
Awwww. That is one of those moments we moms live for. Sure missed you and your beautiful family at Thanksgiving last week.
So sweet! I love it when our kiddos remind us (yet again) why we love them so much!
Post a Comment